OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by BlockAble. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to BlockAble, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of BlockAble. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of BlockAble. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our goal to provide increased value to visitors to our Website. Therefore, our Website might offer you links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from BlockAble and that BlockAble has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, BlockAble cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition of your continued access to and use of our Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial, local and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, comment, e-mail or otherwise transmit any statements or material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- otherwise encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BLOCKABLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BLOCKABLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
PROSPECTIVE INVESTOR AND FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
ALL STATEMENTS, CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ARE: (1) FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES; AND (2) QUALIFIED AS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING OR THE DISCLAIMERS SET OUT IN ANY WHITEPAPERS MADE AVAILBLE BY US TO YOU, THE WEBSITE CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS REGARDING BLOCKABLE, ITS BUSINESS, FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND CONDITION, OPERATIONS AND PROSPECTS AND THE PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND POSSIBLE FUTURE PUBLIC OFFERINGS OF THE ABL TOKENS OF BLOCKABLE. SUCH FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS REFLECT MANAGEMENT’S CURRENT BELIEFS AND ARE BASED ON INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO OUR MANAGEMENT. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT ASSURE YOU THAT ANY FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS WILL PROVE TO BE ACCURATE OR THAT ANY OR ALL OF BLOCKABLE’S PLANS WILL BE ACHIEVED. ALTHOUGH THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE ARE BASED ON WHAT OUR MANAGEMENT CONSIDERS TO BE REASONABLE ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO IT, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT ASSURE YOU THAT ACTUAL EVENTS, PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS WILL BE CONSISTENT WITH THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, AND MANAGEMENT’S ASSUMPTIONS MAY PROVE TO BE INCORRECT. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS MAY BE OUTDATED AND WE DO NOT INTEND, AND DO NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION, TO UPDATE OR REVISE THEM TO REFLECT NEW EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL BLOCKABLE, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT, EVEN IF BLOCKABLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
“BlockAble” and “ABL” are trade-marks of BlockAble. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trade-marks and logos appearing on the Website are trade-marks or trade dress of BlockAble. All other trade-marks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trade-marks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND SEVERABILITY